Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A brief history

I learned euchre as a kid, watching relatives play at family gatherings. For years I was only allowed to sit at the table and watch the adults play. I learned alot during this time of observance. Finally, around age 12 or 13 I was allowed to play. The game became a bit of an obsession. While in college, I found a group of friends who came to my dorm room almost every single night to play euchre. It was the same four of us, almost without exception, every night. It was here that I came up with and perfected this system of cheating at euchre.


To be clear, I do not suggest that anybody try this method in any euchre game that is played for money. This should only be used in friendly games. Although I did use this method to advance to the championship game of a euchre tournament once. We ended up taking second place in that tournament only because we agreed with our opponents not to cheat in the championship game.

This system of cheating I developed is almost completely undetectable by either your opponents or others observing the game. If you use this system, combined with a little card stacking and modified strategy, you could be absolutely unbeatable at the game of euchre.

I've kept this system a secret for over 15 years now. I've taught it only to two other people. It's been quite some time since I've used this system for cheating, mostly due to the lack of euchre that I play these days. Poker seems to be the game of choice for most lately. Also, I rarely see the two people who I taught this system to and likely won't be playing very much euchre with them in the near future. With all of that said, I decided to finally share my system with the world, or anybody who happens to stumble upon this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment